RTE 1 Radio Morning Ireland – Wellness after Loss https://soundcloud.com/morning-ireland/we-knew-we-were-just-going-to-hear-silence
https://feileacain.ie/ Feileacain was formed by a group of bereaved parents to offer support to anyone affected by the death of a baby around the time of birth, and the organisation is now the national charity supporting families affected by perinatal loss.
- Life Lessons Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Mindfulness a practical guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams and Danny Penman
- The Body Holds the Score Bessel Van Der Kolk
- The Four Agreements Don Miguel Ruiz
- Mans Search for Meaning Viktor E. Frankl