A little about me
Psychotherapist, counsellor, coach, writer and mum.
As a Counsellor & Psychotherapist, grief expert, health coach and mum, my work is influenced from many years working in the area of health. I have worked with clients from all walks of life. I am privileged to walk along side my clients as they learn to understand themselves and their grief with more clarity and compassion. I believe that we all have an ability to heal, even when those experiences of grief and loss have felt insurmountable.
I have worked as a grief and bereavement therapist in the HSE, and volunteered my services to Feileacain (the Irish Association for pregnancy, neonatal and stillbirth) offering support to bereaved parents who have endured great tragedy through pregnancy and baby loss.
A number of years ago, I created a free online support group dedicated to parents who have experienced neonatal loss and stillbirth, this group is still operating today with over 500 members. I facilitate talks, workshops and retreats, and in my spare time I love to write, I have even published some of my work.
I am currently living in Sligo with my family.
- Hons Degree BA in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Certificate in Sports Psychology.
- Certified Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate Reality Therapy & couple counselling.
- National qualification in exercise, health studies & personal training.
- Pilates Trainer
- Fully insured.
- Pre-accredited Counsellor with the IACP